In partnership with NVIDIA and OpenACC, SEOULTECH and Korean Society for Computational Science and Engineering is hosting a two-day online AI Bootcamp on December 20-21, 2022.
During this two-day online Bootcamp, participants will learn how to apply AI tools, techniques and algorithms to real-life problems. You will study the core concepts of Deep Neural Networks, how to build Deep Learning models as well as how to measure and improve the accuracy of your models. You will also learn essential data pre-processing techniques to ensure a robust Machine Learning pipeline. This online Bootcamp is a hands-on learning experience where you will be guided through step-by-step instructions with teaching assistants on hand to help throughout.
Due to limited capacity, SeoulTech students and faculty will be prioritized during the registration process. Please submit your application in English. This Bootcamp will be held in Korean during the online live event.
This two-day online Bootcamp will be taught in the local language (Korean) and hosted in the Korean Standard Time (KST) zone. All communication will be done through Zoom, Slack, and email.
- Basic experience with C/C++ or Fortran. No GPU programming knowledge is required.
- Due to limited capacity, SeoulTech students and faculty will be prioritized during the registration process. This Bootcamp will be held in Korean.
GPU Compute Resources
Attendees will be given access to a GPU cluster for the duration of the Bootcamp.
Day 1 (Intro) December 20, 2021: 02:00pm - 05:30pm KST
- 02:00 PM - 02:15 PM: Welcome
- 02:15 PM - 02:30 PM: Connecting to a cluster
- 02:30 PM - 03:30 PM: Introduction to GPU Computing (Lecture)
- 03:30 PM - 04:15 PM: Introduction to AI (Lecture)
- 04:15 PM - 04:30 PM: Break
- 04:30 PM - 05:30 PM: CNN Primer and Keras 101 (Lecture and Lab)
Day 2 (Advanced) December 21, 2021: 01:00pm - 05:30pm KST
- 01:30 PM - 03:00 PM: Tropical Cycle Detection (Lab + Challenge)
- 03:00 PM - 03:15 PM: Break
- 03:15 PM - 05:00 PM: Steady Flow Estimation (Lab + Challenge)
- 05:00 PM - 05:30 PM: Winners announcements & solutions walkthrough
Important Event Dates
SEOULTECH - KSCE AI For Science GPU Bootcamp Application Deadline
SEOULTECH - KSCE AI For Science GPU Bootcamp Day 1
SEOULTECH - KSCE AI For Science GPU Bootcamp Day 2