GPU Bootcamps are an exciting and unique way for scientists and researchers to learn the skills needed to start quickly accelerating codes on GPUs. Held as a virtual event across four days in October, this event will introduce you to available GPU libraries and frameworks through extensive hands-on collaboration for running end to end Computer Vision Application.
The attendees will be exposed to accelerating the AI cycle: Training to Deployment using NVIDIA SDK such as Pytorch-lightning, Hydra, Distributed Training, Automatic Mixed Precision, TensorRT and Triton Inference Server.
This four-day Bootcamp will be hosted online in the India Standard Time (IST) zone. All communication will be done through Zoom, Slack, and email.
- Basic experience with Python. No GPU programming or AI knowledge is required.
- This event has limited capacity, and is open to IIT Delhi users working in Computer vision Application using Artificial Intelligence only.
Attendees will be given access to IIT-Delhi GPU cluster for the duration of the Bootcamp.
Day 1 October 19, 2021: 9:00am - 12:00pm IST
Optimizing Training Workflows: Image Classification
- Introduction to Pytorch-Lightning and Hydra
- Training Pipeline in Pytorch-Lightning and Hydra
- Optimizing with Reduced Mixed Precision
Day 2 October 20, 2021: 9:00am - 12:00pm IST
Optimizing Inference Pipelines
- Introduction to TensorRT and Triton Inference Server
- Optimizing Image Classification Pipeline using TensorRT and Triton
- Optimizing Object Detection Pipeline using TensorRT and Triton
Day 3 October 21, 2021: 9:00am - 12:00pm IST
- Introduction to Distributed deep learning
- Understanding System Topology
Day 4 October 22, 2021: 9:00am - 12:00pm IST
- Distributed training (Horovord, TensorFlow)
- Techniques for faster convergence
Important Event Dates
IIT Delhi AI Bootcamp Application Deadline
IIT Delhi AI Bootcamp Day 1
IIT Delhi AI Bootcamp Day 2
IIT Delhi AI Bootcamp Day 3
IIT Delhi AI Bootcamp Day 4